Kate Deming, medical student, wife and mom, made her New Year’s resolutions.
This year, I will:
- Wash my hands after every patient encounter.
- Stop whining about how tired I am.
- Call my sister.
- Stop rolling my eyes when I talk to my mother.
- Exercise at least once a month.
- Stay awake through a whole Disney movie.
- Fold the laundry on the bedroom floor.
- Remember my husband’s birthday and get up early to make him breakfast.
- Stop imagining I’m developing every illness I read about.
- Choose the perfect residency program that meets my needs, my husband’s needs, and my daughters’ needs.
- Finish medical school.
To see if Kate can maintain any of these resolutions past January 8th, check out The Match.