Christine at Our Curious Home nominated me for the Sunshine Award in blogging. Somehow I missed it in October, but January is a PERFECT time for a little sunshine, don’t you think? Thanks, Christine!
I have to answer these 10 questions and then nominate some of my favorite bloggers to do the same.
- What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? My favorite is Little Women, though I love watching It’s a Wonderful Life with Sam becasue he loves it so much. (See Auntie Leila’s post on the Mary Bailey effect.)
- What is your favorite flower? I love daisies. And this fall, friends gave us two big daisy plants they took out of their garden, so I’m looking forward to them this summer.
- What is your favorite (non-alcoholic) beverage? Black tea.
- What is your passion? Writing.
- What is your favorite time of year? The beginning of each season. Every time the seasons change, I am charmed.
- What is your favorite time of the day? First thing in the morning, when everyone (except me!) is asleep, and the house is quiet and all mine.
- What is your favorite physical activity? Running. Though skiing is a close second.
- What is your favorite vacation? A long one.
- What song is stuck in your head right now? Come Thou Fount
- What are you reading right now? Yankee Stranger by Elswyth Thane and Eric Metaxas’s Bonhoeffer.