I am so grateful for:
- a good ER doctor who cared for Mandy this weekend.
- chocolate covered strawberries.
- anniversary roses.
- quick relief from severe back pain– I was back to 80% by day 5. (I think that’s a record for me.)
- the prayers of the faithful, which avail much.
- so many good wishes and prayers and support for my upcoming trip.
- Gabs’s and Paul’s wedding last weekend– a lovely, joyful event. We have been blessed a handful of Labor Day weekend weddings over the years (as ours was) which remind us what we promised, and what we have received.
- a smooth-ish transition back into school. (O told me “I’m almost liking my math this year– almost!”