Ruth at Pulchra Doctrina nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. What a surprise! It was such a surprise that I totally dropped my end of the award and just remembered it last week as I was reading her blog.
So without further ado, I would like to pass the honor on to some of my favorite blogs.
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Thank the award giver(s) and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to bloggers you read and admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award (I felt really shy about this part!)
So here are seven things you may not know about me:
- I prefer dark chocolate.
- Sometimes I talk in my sleep.
- When I was completely overwhelmed with graduating from college (packing up my apartment, hosting my family, saying good-bye to my friends…) I made a dress. When I was overwhelmed planning my first trip to Haiti, I coped with it by sewing a skirt. Do I sense a (not-so-healthy) pattern here? And what will I sew when I have 36 hours till I fly to Thailand and don’t have anything packed?
- One of my favorite books is Crime and Punishment.
- I hate chain letters. And some part of this award felt like a chain letter, though I was honored to receive it.
- I can’t do the Rubik’s Cube.
- I love to eat breakfast but hate to make it.
So, in no particular order, here are the blogs I nominate (ones I read, enjoy, and find very versatile!):
- Homemaking Through the Church Year
- With Great Joy
- Janet Reid, Literary Agent
- Pulchra Doctrina (am I allowed to nominate her, or are there no tag-backs?)
- an undercurrent of hostility
- La Strada Tostada
- our curious home
- Lazy Homesteader
- Like Mother, Like Daughter
- Handmade Homeschool
Go check them out. And thanks, Pulchra Doctrina!
3 thoughts on “An Award! Who Knew?”
Pingback: Our Curious Home » Blog Archive » Random Listyness – because I got an award
Thank you! and now I’m off to visit these other intriguing links! 🙂