We’re back from the beach and happy to be home.
While much of our day was spent at the beach, I only remembered to take my camera once, so my photos are mostly of our other time:
- playing Settlers of Catan (O has really started to enjoy it)
- visiting the Lighthouse, which we’d never done
- hanging out together– knitting, reading, or playing Frances* and Angry Birds
- we had a great deck that was a perfect spot for a birthday barbecue
- going for ice cream… and cinnamon rolls… and more ice cream…
* Frances is SweetP’s game. She is Frances, the badger. I am Frances’s mother. She says, “Mudder, you say, ‘…'” Then I say it. Then she changes clothes. Then she comes back and says, “Frances’s mudder, you say, ‘…'” and then I say it.
It’s a simple game. You can play it, too. If you prefer a strategy game, I recommend Settlers of Catan.